IoT Sweden values the protection of personal data, and we therefore place great emphasis on protecting your privacy.
IoT Sweden reserves the right to update or amend this policy at any time and you should regularly visit this site for the latest version.
Last updated: 2018-05-28
The content of this site is copyrighted and belongs to IoT Sweden. IoT Sweden is a protected brand. It is not allowed to crop, change color or change the logo in any way. All trademarks, symbols, logos, pictures and other features are the property of IoT Sverige unless otherwise stated.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, it is permitted to copy, print and distribute published documents on the website, provided that:
- It is for purely private and non-commercial use
- it is exclusively made for information purposes
- reference to IoT Sweden occurs when the document is used
It is not permitted to modify, use or convey the information from this site for commercial purposes. Unauthorized use or distribution of materials from IoT Sweden’s websites may result in civil or criminal penalties according to current legislation. IoT Sweden may exercise its intellectual property rights to the extent permitted by law.
IoT Sverige is under no circumstances responsible for any direct or indirect damage, consequential damages or other damages arising out of or in any way in connection with the use of the website or its contents.
The site may contain links to other third-party sites. Such links are provided to help the visitor. IoT Sweden accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy of the information or privacy practices on such websites.
What personal data do we collect and how do we use them?
Photos on private individuals are never published without permission. IoT Sverige attaches great importance to respecting personal privacy and does not collect or process personal data unless the individual concerned submits such volunteers. IoT Sverige follows current national data protection laws governing the use and collection of data.
We may ask you to disclose personal information, for example, to receive information sent to you. When you provide personal information to IoT Sweden, we may use this to contact you. The reason why IoT Sverige makes these registrations is because we want to offer our visitors the best service as well as offering our services and new offers that may be of interest. IoT Sverige complies with current data processing laws and does not disclose personally identifiable information to third parties without legitimate reasons.
What the information is used for
IoT Sverige uses your information to send general information via email, text, mail or social media. Legal basis for processing your information is our legitimate interest in providing visitor news. If you no longer want news from us, you can always unsubscribe from our mailing list or choose to stop following us or block us from social media. We also use your data to make improvements to technical functionality and our legal basis for processing your data is based on our interest in being able to make updates of the technology that allows you to visit our site.
User-Generated Content Policy
For content published on the site, the following guidelines apply:
- Individuals who wish to remove or claim inappropriate content do this in connection with posts and comments.
- We always remove inappropriate content. Such content includes racist posts, anti-ethnic groups, pornography, threats or offending / condemnation of people, violence or criminal behavior and advertising that expressly benefits products and businesses. We also ask our users to avoid an aggressive language in the form of swearing words, as it is often perceived as offensive.
- In some cases, we delete posts in cases where they are obviously irrelevant to the site or context in which they are posted.
- Comments from visitors may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- This site is governed by the Electronic Message Boards Act (1998: 112) and content that violates this law will be removed.
- As a site user, you agree that what you are writing is published and can therefore be read by other users. As a user of this site, you are legally responsible for the content of posts and comments. Posts and comments are not pre-moderated by IoT Sverige.
At any time after you have accepted to receive offers or information from IoT Sweden, you can cancel your interest. In all e-mail messages you receive from IoT Sweden, there should be a clear reference to how you can easily thank no more mailings.
According to the Electronic Communications Act, and in accordance with similar legislation in other EU member states, anyone visiting a website with cookies will be informed that the site contains cookies, what they are used to, how they can be avoided, and agree to their use.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically saved in the visitor’s computer by the site visited to allow the visitor access to various functions.
There are two types of cookies. The first type, permanent cookie, saves a file for a long time on your computer. This is for example used for features that tell you what’s new since you last visited the current site. The second type, temporary cookie, is only used for the time you are on a page. This will be deleted at the same time as you close your browser.
Google Analytics – Used to track visitors’ experience of the site. We use this data to improve the experience and to improve content and functionality.
Google Tag Manager – Used to control the above cookies and make sure they work properly and do not collect more data than they need.
If you want to avoid cookies
You can choose whether you want to accept cookies on your computer. If you do not want to receive them, you can make a setting on your computer that automatically makes your browser unsuccessful to cookies, or choose to be notified each time a site requests to store cookies. However, this means that we can not guarantee that all parts of the site are functioning properly.You can manually delete cookies manually from your hard drive.
How to contact us